During 2016 the school community is undertaking a year long process of review and consultation to develop our long range strategic plan. The plan will focus on setting actions for whole school approaches to improving :
- Student English literacy levels;
- Student numeracy and mathematics achievement levels;
- Student learning support;
- The use of Information Communication Technologies in learning and school operations;
- Student and staff well-being within a Respectful Schools framework;
- Parent/carer and wider community involvement in contributing to positive outcomes for all our students and;
- Early years learning.
A draft of our Strategic Plan is provided below for school community feedback.